Ottawa’s Experienced Visa And Permit Lawyer

Regardless of the reason behind your visit to Canada, it is important to ascertain whether or not you need a visa or permit. From understanding the requirements to beginning your application, a skilled immigration lawyer can help simplify the process.

At Setzer Immigration Law, we translate our extensive experience into finding ways to help you navigate visas and permits for temporary entry into Canada. We aim to work proactively in order to anticipate potential problems or delays so that your experience is as stress-free as possible.

Helping You Navigate Visas And Permits For Canada

We take the time to understand your unique circumstances and goals so that we can present you with options in a clear and honest way. We pride ourselves on being readily available to answer your questions and providing you with the information that you need to make a decision that works for you.

At Setzer Immigration Law, we regularly handle a range of visa and permit files including:

  • Student visas- A permit that allows eligible students to study at an approved education institute for the duration of the program.
  • Work permits- A permit allowing individuals with a job offer to temporarily work in Canada.
  • Visitor visas- A permit required for citizens of certain countries who intend to visit Canada temporarily.
  • Super visas for parents and grandparents- An extended visa provided to parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents who wish to remain in Canada for an extended period of time.

Personal Support At Every Stage

In some instances, you may have questions regarding your eligibility to extend a visa or whether you’re entitled to change your status. We are committed to taking the time to help you understand all available options and work alongside you to find the best possible solutions.

Contact An Immigration Lawyer Today

Call our Ottawa office at 866-464-1431 or email us to schedule your initial consultation.